Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

I haven't been able to post this yesterday because I was really busy with organizing my school things, but, I guess it won't hurt posting this today. Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year is one of my most favorite holidays ever because it's the time when families get together and celebrate. Even though I can't celebrate it with my nanay or grandma like before, I will always remember how me and my family would celebrate it...by eating lots of food and robbing my grandma out of her pockets kekeke! My grandma is not dead by the way, she's just in the Philippines. I miss my grandma soo much!




On a happier note, I got free H-Mart coupons and that means I can get 2 lettuces for 0.99 cents. Hooray! Have a happy Year of the Dragon and may good fortunes come to you (mine sure did...free coupons!).

No comments:

Post a Comment