Monday, February 6, 2012

Grounded

Yep! The title says it all...I am officially grounded TT TT. I never thought this would actually happen to me, but it did anyways. Urgh!, just because I got a freaking 82 in my language arts class that doesn't mean that I failed. Also, it was my progress report so that does not mean it's my official grades. But no...my parents have just got to be one of those stereotypical Asian parents who have high expectations of their kid. I'm not that smart you know. So that means I won't be able to post as often as I do. P/S. I posted this via my Hello Kitty phone (just kidding, what I meant was my iPod).

Anyways, let's get away from that tragedy of a topic and guess what I found or saw. Infinite's concert teaser I think. Aah! Who cares.


Are they some kind of ninja or something? Keke, they look so hot especially Dongwoo ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment