Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Day At The City

Happy official valentines day! I actually thought last week was valentines day. Don't blame me, I really don't pay attention to valentines day considering that I'm the only single one in class. Aaah! Who cares, I have much better things to do anyways. I also got valentines gift from some of my affies, aren't they the best?

 

(from: Kyna@MNN)


(from: Stephie)

Today, we also went to the capital (ATL). It wasn't really fun in my opinion because it was really freezing and raining outside. To be honest with you, I didn't want to go in the first place but since I didn't do my homework , I was forced to tag along. The only fun part was taking the pictures hehe.


It was raining and freezing, so the windows were blurry. Do you see the happy face I drew?


That reminds me of Harry Potter.


Long time no see state capital!


Thank you Thinh for stealing my camera and taking weird pictures of me >.<


My sister's back.


The legislature room. It smelled like old wood in there.



Hahas, I found a Tide To Go in the desk I was sitting in. Pretty random ey?


I blocked my friend's face out of privacy.



Nothing really significant about this photo, I just liked the focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment