Thursday, January 19, 2012

I HATE SOPA AND PIPA!

CRYING BOM

Why is the government doing this to me us? The internet is like me life, love, and other stuff and you fools (the congress) are going to take it away? You must be out of your mind! I'm not really into politics, I actually hate it, but this is affecting me and some other people. THEY ARE GOING TO FREAKING CENSOR THE INTERNET! That means they will blackout tumblr, facebook, livejournalprobably twitter, wikipedia, most likely blogger, google, 4shared, megaupload, youtube, mediafire, and other copyright webistes. Bye-bye internet *sobs*. You must be thinking "what the hell is SOPA and PIPA?", well, SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Act while PIPA is PROTECT IP Act. Click here to read more.

I just hope this bill does not become into a law or I'm going to move out of U.S and live somewhere where we have internet rights (Canada...oooh yeahh~). Nah, just kidding, I actually don't know what to do.

I just want to say that if this fucked up bill gets passed, I really appreciate my affiliates, readers, anon readers, blogwalkers, and all of you *sobs*. I really appreciate that you would take your time and read my blog or accept my affiliation request. It really means the world to me. You guys are awesome! I'm may not be on hiatus right now though, but if this bill does get passed (like earlier), then I am going to be on hiatus even though I don't want to. It has been a pleasure blogging with you guys.                                                                            
Well, with that being said, on to downloading everything I love and want to keep before they blackout the internet (that means mass downloading woot woot!). There is still arguments about this, so there is a chance that they may not pass it down. But, in any case that I am going to be on hiatus, feel free to contact me in Neopets or Club Penguin. My username is Peachey521. Anyways, I made a twitter account today so I could start stalking some people. Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment