Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zico Obsession

So lately I have been obsessed with someone (which is pretty normal). If you're wondering who it is, it's Zico from Block B! Hoorah! Okay, enough of alone celebration and on to explaining. Well, what had happened was, I was reading this fanfic on Block B, mainly on Zico. She posts up all these hilarious GIFs and I just can't help but search who Block B was..and boy did I fall in love with them. I bought one of their albums on iTunes (Aaah! I'm such a good fan), but I was pretty mad that I couldn't buy all of them (as you can see I ran out of money).


LOL! I do agree crazymeh, he is the only idol that would be proud of his "ugly" picture.

  
  

Ekk! Zico you're playing the "violin" wrong. 


 

 
 

 



Jaehyo so cute~anyways, back to Zico (look below):



I wish I could post more, but too bad...*pressure* Aaah! I give up, one more:


I know I shouldn't be laughing but I am haha! (Credits: BLOCK B GIFS!!!)




1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my back XD ZICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol,i should have known! i submitted two themes to kimchithemes before too XD

    ReplyDelete