Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BLARGHHH!


 I hate the writing exams! I can't even organize my notebooks because I have to study and         worst of all, I don't know how the blubber you study writing! Writing is very fun, but this type of "writing" is a whole lot different. You either have to write a persuasive essay or an expository essay. Gosh, I suck at writing persuasive essays, hopefully I will get an expository essay prompt...soo nervous! 

Also, how in the world is my teacher so excited? I mean, this is one of the times when I get so nervous that I blow up, well not literally, but you know what I mean. My English teacher even made up a rap that we should all get a "6" and none of us understood it because it was "poor structured." Well, anywhoos~wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment