Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Noobie Blogger

Helluu everyone! This is my first time making a blog (well I have a tumblr, but it's not really a personal blog) so please don't hate or bash :D I guess this will be my personal/random blog hehe. Oh and if you find something wrong with my blog (like a link not working or etc.) it's because I'm not finish with my blog renovation yet. Grr..I just have too much things to do, I'm learning Nu ABO by f(x) and it's been fun and hard for me . If you want to learn it, this video is really helpful, there are two parts: Part 1 and Part 2. So yup, that's all...feel free to leave a feedback (no negative comments please) and there's not much posts so come back again if you want to see more posts. Bye-bye >.<


(I don't own the gif above)


No comments:

Post a Comment