Saturday, January 1, 2011

Visitors

Well, hello there stalker visitor! You have reached http://icecreampocky.blogspot.com/. If you have any questions, complaints, or anything, then say it to my face let's talk it out nicely by tagging me or informing me on formspring. Remember to leave a  link on the chat box if you want me to visit your site back and no spamming allowed! Have a great day!



Affiliation

Want to exchange links? Sure! Make sure to tag me with your link so I could link back.

Anon Readers/Silent Readers

If there's any anon readers out there, feel free to talk to me. I want to talk to all of you TT TT. No need to leave any links, just your name or desired username. 

Advertisers

I only allow advertisements from my awesome affies. In any case, you're not one of my affies, then you better have an appropriate and a reasonable advertisement.

Lovely-Loves

Have no problems with me? Let's be friends and feel free to talk to me.

Haters

Leave! That's all I can tell you. If you wish not to leave, then be prepared to be annoyed by my posts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment